Submit Your Freelance Writer Listing
If you are a freelance writer, please submit yourself to the Freelance Writer Directory. You will receive a listing with a link back to your freelance portfolio or website along with a short description about yourself.
There is a one time $10 USD fee for a permanent listing in the Freelance Writer Directory. This helps us maintain the cost of running the directory as well as ensures that spam listings will be ignored.
Listing Rules & Tips
- Enter your real name – no keywords allowed in this field. Your freelance portfolio or website will be linked to your name.
- Enter up to 5 industries or niches that you write for to be listed under those 5 categories in the directory.
- Your description will be up to 500 characters long. Include popular publications that you have written for in your description. This will help show your experience to potential hiring editors.
- Do not forget to pay the $10 USD review fee for your submission, otherwise it will be ignored. Listings will be reviewed & added within 5 business days of receipt of payment.
- Select the types of writing that you do to help hiring editors find the right type of writer for the job.
You will be asked for submission payment on the next screen. Your entry will not be reviewed until payment is made.